Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Most are but there are enough to ensure they get headlines that most of us cringe at. I wish we could deport them all to NI. They fucking love sectarianism over there.
Mmm, my son is in Belfast and the majority hate it there too they've suffered more than most as a result. The minority who don't are rather more prominent though

I would like to see celtic and rangers in the English leagues,think they would add a lot too it,think if they wanted to join the English leagues they would have to start at the bottom and work their way up.

as for the violence,think it would drift away, at the moment its a big thing to come to England and play,all the loonies would come,after a while though it would stop .
English league you said it yourself

Mmm, my son is in Belfast and the majority hate it there too they've suffered more than most as a result. The minority who don't are rather more prominent though

I was joking about that. I wish they would emigrate somewhere though. Anywhere.

All this minority religious sectarian nonsense.
When they play each other most of the crowd are nothing more than bigoto for a day.

Well we have been drawn against Astana. We knocked them out last year at round 2.

Games on 16th August at home.

Feeling confident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.