Celtic Thread 2017/18.

4-0 now. Celtic have been very good. Ntcham looks he'll do very well up there

Genuine question, not wumming.
Do Celtic fans get much enjoyment out of beating their fellow Scottish sides (bar Rangers) or does it all get a bit meh due to the standard of the other sides?

Genuine question, not wumming.
Do Celtic fans get much enjoyment out of beating their fellow Scottish sides (bar Rangers) or does it all get a bit meh due to the standard of the other sides?
I was wondering that as well. We all celebrate all wins, obviously. But when they're as rare as shite from a rocking horse, they're so much more enjoyable, due to their shock value. In Celtic's case, today must have a bit of the "ho hum, another win" about it. Rangers must have been in the same boat when they were dominating up there, back in the 90s.

I was wondering that as well. We all celebrate all wins, obviously. But when they're as rare as shite from a rocking horse, they're so much more enjoyable, due to their shock value. In Celtic's case, today must have a bit of the "ho hum, another win" about it. Rangers must have been in the same boat when they were dominating up there, back in the 90s.
The ones I know go full Scouse when they lose a match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.