Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Still living in the dark ages these pricks,and to think they want to join the premier league they would love that,never mind the football let's fucking wreck the place,happened a few seasons back with them at the etihad,they know nothing else but causing shit..

Case in point that Celtic are suitable only for the Championship

Aw shut up. They have spent money. Desperate to impress and it isn't even our first team. We have run them ragged and uf we are so shit how the fuck did you not destroy us?

A wee bit of respect, we are better than half the Prem on fuckall money in relative terms.

I bit there didn't I? :)

Aw shut up. They have spent money. Desperate to impress and it isn't even our first team. We have run them ragged and uf we are so shit how the fuck did you not destroy us?

A wee bit of respect, we are better than half the Prem on fuckall money in relative terms.

I bit there didn't I? :)

Best bite i've had today, thanks Wizardshaft.

You aren't better than half of the Prem though sadly. Does that count as a bite on my behalf or are we entering Clarkie territory here?

Still living in the dark ages these pricks,and to think they want to join the premier league they would love that,never mind the football let's fucking wreck the place,happened a few seasons back with them at the etihad,they know nothing else but causing shit..
The minority don't do them any favours. We've seen this a lot with Celtic and with Rangers smashing up Manchester. Every away game for them would be a riot

Best bite i've had today, thanks Wizardshaft.

You aren't better than half of the Prem though sadly. Does that count as a bite on my behalf or are we entering Clarkie territory here?

Fuck you and the Clarkie :)

I re read what I wrote after watching a bit of the game and realised I had gone for the lure.

Respect for you landing me forced me to post anyway.

****. :)

And we are. And I will keep you informed as we go on to prove that and will expect you to put your hands up.

Although, I might not hold my breath for that. If I'm honest.

Touché

Fuck you and the Clarkie :)

I re read what I wrote after watching a bit of the game and realised I had gone for the lure.

Respect for you landing me forced me to post anyway.

****. :)

And we are. And I will keep you informed as we go on to prove that and will expect you to put your hands up.

Although, I might not hold my breath for that. If I'm honest.

Touché

You'll never be allowed in to the league to prove it anyway, so until then we are left with empty comparisons. Much like who would win in a fight between Batman or Spiderman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.