Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Well hello again Blues (and greens), it's been a while since I've been on here,and reading some of the comments on this thread.....well that's the reason unfortunately. Magicpole,well done bhoy you're doing a "grand old" job. 95% of the Bluemooners on here hate Celtic.and their fans. That's fair enough.i fukn hate the rags. That's me reached 50 years in June of following City,I remember cause it was my 1st ever football shirt. Im probably about 54/55 years supporting the Hoops,my dads fault,God Bless. We (Celtic fans) are not all IRA loving terrorists,we love our team(S). Yes I'll listen to certain songs on YouTube,but I won't sing them in the streets of anywhere. It got to the point where I was being slagged off by people on here about being a Celtic fan. Rant over. Let's hope we don't get each other in the group stages again. . C&CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.