Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Well hello again Blues (and greens), it's been a while since I've been on here,and reading some of the comments on this thread.....well that's the reason unfortunately. Magicpole,well done bhoy you're doing a "grand old" job. 95% of the Bluemooners on here hate Celtic.and their fans. That's fair enough.i fukn hate the rags. That's me reached 50 years in June of following City,I remember cause it was my 1st ever football shirt. Im probably about 54/55 years supporting the Hoops,my dads fault,God Bless. We (Celtic fans) are not all IRA loving terrorists,we love our team(S). Yes I'll listen to certain songs on YouTube,but I won't sing them in the streets of anywhere. It got to the point where I was being slagged off by people on here about being a Celtic fan. Rant over. Let's hope we don't get each other in the group stages again. . C&CTID

I think you are way over the mark saying 95% of City fans hate us. I would say about 93% tops. :)

I actually love this site, it's full of moaning faced, sarcastic, wind up bastards, so a home from home for me. :)

My kinda people.

My sole purpose for existing, is to reduce the 93% who hate us on here to at least 92.7% by 2021.

It won't be a fucking doddle, but I don't scare easy.

Also a wee tip.

Don't take to heart people having a go. That's football. If people say they hate you because of a perception they have, show them it's not universal. Retain a bit of class. Understand where they are coming from and if all else fails, take a right good drink and laugh.

Look after yourself. And let's enjoy just being there. That for us us an achievement as in relative terms we don't have a pot to piss in.

You don't have to venture far on this forum to find out that there's a lot of people here just hate Scotland and Scottish people in general. If you're a celtic fan, they'll just throw in their prejudiced IRA bullshit as a reason to hate you more.

You don't have to venture far on this forum to find out that there's a lot of people here just hate Scotland and Scottish people in general. If you're a celtic fan, they'll just throw in their prejudiced IRA bullshit as a reason to hate you more.

Hates an easy emotion. And we are all guilty of it, even when it's irrational. I usually try and have a conversation with people who do on here. I remember that I have hated stuff and people without knowing them in the past so I don't get all high and mighty.

I try not to now and do you know what? It's good for your health. That knot that eats at you is not conducive to happiness.

Tierney looks great.

Hands off.....

Honestly, out of anyone i've seen at the club he really has the makings to go all the way. He is far less of a risk than signing Dembele (who I also rate highly btw). Young guy, bags of ability and already has a great number of games/experience for his age. It's not just a case of he looks good going forward because we play against shit opposition. He's a great defender, cool on the ball, athletic, composed, the full package.

I dont think he will be going anywhere anytime soon but he's certainly good enough already to be playing for a far better team in a far better league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.