Celtic Thread 2017/18.

I respect your position on the Irish situation and you come across quite well on here but I disagree with anybody who suggests it's a tiny minority of your support that behaves unacceptably.
For what it's worth I would say Rangers probably have a even higher percentage of pricks in their ranks.
You should not feel the need to stop posting on here tho as I understand the need to occasionally defend yourself and Scottish football in general as I hate to see people ridicule it when clearly finances play a large part in the declining standard overall.
City fans who go back more than 10 years should understand the difficulty in competing with restricted finances.

We have a saying up here.

Because you have a new arse, don't forget your old one.

Last night, and indeed every qualifying game, we have had main strikers injured, two cb's injured, a full back injured and not enough money to replace them. Although I personally think Rogers made a roaring **** of it by not demanding we got the players we need.

We went through 8.4 and scored three away goals but playing young boys who aren't even cb's could have fucked us up.

We have bought a young guy from Ajax Cape Town who looks brilliant. We might sell him to you in a couple of years for £50m since its you.

I am old enough to remember the days when city hadn't a pot to piss in and how you still turned out. My uncle was a Manc and city fan/maniac and that was my introduction to you lot. I probably liked you because we too had a neighbour with more money but still took them on.

Last edited:
I know its not every celtic fan and im sure you dont partake but the effergies were horrendous and the fact they were even hung at celtic park is not great is it?
The ira thing is long standing and no way is it a hand full of people, like it or not the overriding image of celtic fans is of irish republicanism and all the offensive things that go with it. Have a trawl on social media and you will soon find celtic fans spouting extreme offensive views.
Now, shay logan. Maybe my eyes, ears and the many Aberdeen fans i know are much mistaken but shay has and still recieves dogs abuse from celtic fans because he reported racial abuae to a referee which was upheld. This is thousands of celtic fans not 3 or 4.
My opinion? Many many celtic fans are ****s.sorry but there it is.
N

Many are. But many more are not.

I respect your position on the Irish situation and you come across quite well on here but I disagree with anybody who suggests it's a tiny minority of your support that behaves unacceptably.
For what it's worth I would say Rangers probably have a even higher percentage of pricks in their ranks.
You should not feel the need to stop posting on here tho as I understand the need to occasionally defend yourself and Scottish football in general as I hate to see people ridicule it when clearly finances play a large part in the declining standard overall.
City fans who go back more than 10 years should understand the difficulty in competing with restricted finances.
Your kidding.
All the rest of the teams up here are working with restricted finances.

We both know what I mean. The dislike towards Celtic on here sometimes comes from the link we have with Rangers. There are posts on here slating the IRA but also posts using Rangers slogans, and they are far from innocent or non-provocative as a set of fans.
Nobody should be surprised
Your kidding.
Your kidding.
Was the declining standard overall not clear enough for you.

Your kidding.

I think he means in terms of CL. We have more money up here, but in relative terms, we don't have a pot to piss in.

We want to put up a good fight in the CL and considering our resources, we do and anyone who denies that does so because they either hate us and would never give any respect. Or, you think a team who get £2.5m for winning the league and less than half that from tv should be expected to do better than we do and again that's not logical.

We have also earned more money for every team in the spfl than they have themselves.

As for having more money. I never heard a fucking peep about how this was a bad thing when Rangers had all the money.

Funny that. Now it's killing the game. Do me a fucking favour. It's only killing the game because they aren't on top through their own greed and not paying tax. They fucked themselves.

For me, it's payback time. For a long, long time. They know that and it's killing them.

Makes my heart glow.

Fuck them.

I think he means in terms of CL. We have more money up here, but in relative terms, we don't have a pot to piss in.

We want to put up a good fight in the CL and considering our resources, we do and anyone who denies that does so because they either hate us and would never give any respect. Or, you think a team who get £2.5m for winning the league and less than half that from tv should be expected to do better than we do and again that's not logical.

We have also earned more money for every team in the spfl than they have themselves.

As for having more money. I never heard a fucking peep about how this was a bad thing when Rangers had all the money.

Funny that. Now it's killing the game. Do me a fucking favour. It's only killing the game because they aren't on top through their own greed and not paying tax. They fucked themselves.

For me, it's payback time. For a long, long time. They know that and it's killing them.

Makes my heart glow.

Fuck them.
Agree with you there fuck them.
Looks like though you are getting close to 50 million from two seasons in the champions league.
The rest of the club's, bar rangers have suffered an unfair financial playing field for decades.
Eventually we have a League that plays it's European ties in June and has went from being competitive to utter crap in about 20 years.
So welcome to the rest of the other clubs world.

The reality is that celtic have not been involved in an arms race with rangers for 5 years, they only have to be better than rangers to win the league and rangers have spent 5 years in an abyss. Thats fine for winning domestic trophies but celtic have suffered in cl terms because there has been nil competitors. Aberdeen are clear second and they utter shite, the standard has dropped up here.
For me Rodgers is a fucking good manager and Arsenal should be looking at him.

I can't remember having a pop at anyone. I may have disagreed with people, but I still do. I have held my hands up to a few things that I later regretted and lastly I'm not trying to be anybody's pal.

I do like this forum and the quality of debate and slagging. I never intended to hang about but it just happened and that's down to the people who post on here.

I also had a sharp intake of breath at the guy actually admitting he wasted an hour of work time.

How could he, particularly when you consider his reason was only trying to get a tickets for a CL game?

I mean what next? Two hours sourcing a good hairdresser? The best Sushi restaurant? Trying to make up with his partner after a Barney caused by drink? :)

Wasting work time? One hour? :)

Back in he day I would arrange away trips to Europe that took all day including flights, hotel and taxis from airport. I'm a Celtic fan so out of the 14 trips we made using work time, we only drew twice, got beat by Stuttgart but progressed, the rest we were trounced. Loved everyone of them though, but obviously racked with guilt at taking so much work time to make all the arrangements.

Oh the shame :)

citykev28 said:
Give it a rest you piss soaked, alcoholic tramp. The time you wasted was more likely spent having a banner about some fucking martyr designed to show how loyal you are to a cause that no-one gives a fuck about in this day and age except a few thousand fucktards in Glasgow who have to find something, anything to take their focus off the shite football on offer and their declining kidneys.

Like I say. Tried playing the gobshite when you first arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.