Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Its a reflection on us that someone who doesn't come on here and spout any of the shit we accuse Celtic of, actually gets shit for it. And to think we laugh at other forums. The bloke is here to talk football and no amount of excuses or reasoning hides the fact that the dislike of Celtic on here is not for entirely footballing reasons. Poor behaviour.

I agree, mate.

@Magicpole is a decent poster, who doesn't deserve the abuse he receives.

Some of it is worse than what we chuck at rags, who venture on to Bluemoon.

I'm a rangers man for a team I follow closely and watch on a regular basis.

We all know about what Celtic are about but no need to go over it again & again.

They will easily walk the league again this season.

Rangers just nowhere near challenging Celtic at the moment.

Like I say. Tried playing the gobshite when you first arrived.

That guy totally took that the wrong way. I wasn't having a go. I was actually commending him for using work time to arrange a euro trip. Must have been in the translation from scottish to English.

I'm a rangers man for a team I follow closely and watch on a regular basis.

We all know about what Celtic are about but no need to go over it again & again.

They will easily walk the league again this season.

Rangers just nowhere near challenging Celtic at the moment.

And we also know what Rangers are about mate. And no you won't win the league for years.

I have never liked Celtic after playing them at Shelbourne in pre season a few years back.Outnumbered us 10 to 1 and didnt they let us know it.
Got pissed on from the top of a stand and called an English prody bastard.Ironic really as I was christened at Gorton Monastery.

That said I do like Rangers for running the red armytm around Manchester in the 70s! ;)

I have never liked Celtic after playing them at Shelbourne in pre season a few years back.Outnumbered us 10 to 1 and didnt they let us know it.
Got pissed on from the top of a stand and called an English prody bastard.Ironic really as I was christened at Gorton Monastery.

That said I do like Rangers for running the red armytm around Manchester in the 70s! ;)

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. In all my trips abroad neither I nor my mates caused any bother and liked to mix with the other fans for a beer.

In fact, the only time we were ready to go ahead, was with two pissed up chav Celtic fans who came into a bar in Lyon we had made our base.

They were being disrespectful to the staff so my mate Eddie and I went over and gave them a choice.

They took the one that avoided a trip to A +E.

And we got two rounds of free beer for sorting it out.

And we also know what Rangers are about mate. And no you won't win the league for years.

Both supports are just as bad, do feel that if any other club had taken the amount Rangers did to Manchester the other year and that happened then the same situation may of played out.

Anyways its about the on side of Celtic not the off pitch or even to do with Rangers.

Both supports are just as bad, do feel that if any other club had taken the amount Rangers did to Manchester the other year and that happened then the same situation may of played out.

Anyways its about the on side of Celtic not the off pitch or even to do with Rangers.

Im only interested in the football. All the other stuff bores me shitless.

Same, been to orange marches in my younger years but don't bother now.

I got to a point where you just look and go, for fuck sake get over yourselves.

My best mates a teddy bear, the big twat that he is. He speaks highly of me too. :)

Fitba is hard enough without all that added Pish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.