Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Blue Smarties, 29 Jul 2017.

1. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    That would be a big ask. But, if we are realistic, any richer club with a different level of income and player, it's always a big ask.

We will have a go at them and hope they arrive, as many have before them, thinking its a done deal only to find out that with Celtic that's not the way we roll.

The odds are stacked. I don't hold out great hope we will qualify, but I do think we could edge out the Belgians. No matter what, we are there and we deserve to be there.

The fans coming will love the occasion. We will love the occasion and know that the money available helps us attract good young ppkayers who want a move to Engkand who know us being in the CL give them a platform.

The boy Nctham we got off you, is looking brilliant and is an example of young players choosing us over your Stokes or WBA's or any of the other smaller English teams. They will be at a club that allows Europe to watch them.

I'm looking forward to the whole thing. Anderlect wouldn't have wanted us as the 4th team. No one would. I'm happy about that.

2. Gabriel

Gabriel

Celtic really need to finish third in the group and qualify for the European League; anything less would surely be standing still in comparison to last season.

3. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    I would agree with that. If we don't get third it would be a big dissapointment.

4. GornikDaze

GornikDaze

It would be hilarious if you finish fourth though:)

5. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    To many yes. It's the way of the world. Many are spewing we are even in it.

That's totally fucking hilarious.

Last edited: 25 Aug 2017
  6. GornikDaze

GornikDaze

Agreed

7. I wouldn't be 100% confident of Celtic losing at home to anyone. They've got fairy dust sprinkled over that place.

8. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

It would indeed.

Hopefully it happens.

Funnily enough, I think they could do quite well in the Europa, so fingers crossed they don't make it there.

9. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot

The place was bouncing when we were there last year,must be intimidating for opposition teams

10. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    Fingers crossed? Why don't you go the whole superstitious hog and sacrifice a goat.

Won't help though.