Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Rangers deserve the three points here, no doubt septic will get a late winner then.

Brown with a typical poor challenge. 17 yellow cards last season!!!

Quite enjoyed that game, distinct lack of quality, but perhaps because we are spoilt for it these days.

I think it probably added to the game in a way. Always better when the plastic paddies don't win an old firm match, too.

great to see not see that ego maniac Rodgers shiny white nashers at the end, it’s all about him, twat.

Rangers edged it, Pep could have worked with Ntcham, would be surprised if he wasn’t back down here in the summer (at least a decent championship team)

Dirty fucker Scott Brown.

Barton should have snapped him when he had the chance.

Barton is a fucking pussy. He might be a hard man where he comes from, but he doesbt come from here.

A total wanker and an embarrassment. Couldn't get near Brown that day.

Rangers deserved a draw. Our defence is a farce. We didn't play the second half.

We weren't anywhere near how we can play and could easily have fucked it up completely.

The only positive from this was Ajer and Nitcham. How Rogers put Mcgreggor on and kept him on shows me clearly that Rogers made a total can't of it.

Totally fucked off.

Rangers deserved a draw. Our defence is a farce. We didn't play the second half.

We weren't anywhere near how we can play and could easily have fucked it up completely.

The only positive from this was Ajer and Nitcham. How Rogers put Mcgreggor on and kept him on shows me clearly that Rogers made a total can't of it.

Totally fucked off.
Diddums.

So Ntcham was a positive? Thought he was a complete waste of money and you should never have signed him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.