Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Rangers deserve the three points here, no doubt septic will get a late winner then.

Brown with a typical poor challenge. 17 yellow cards last season!!!

We should have been three up at half time. Behave yourself.

They were better in the second half but we should have been out of sight.

We were shite today. We will buy the players we need to move a step ahead in January. If we don't then our board need torched.

We should have been three up at half time. Behave yourself.

They were better in the second half but we should have been out of sight.

We were shite today. We will buy the players we need to move a step ahead in January. If we don't then our board need torched.
Behave myself? You're absolutely blinkered if you think you should have been three up at HT.

Rangers definitely the better side, and had the clearer chances second half. Still. don't let the truth get in the way of your myopia. I expect nothing less of you.

Behave myself? You're absolutely blinkered if you think you should have been three up at HT.

Rangers definitely the better side, and had the clearer chances second half. Still. don't let the truth get in the way of your myopia. I expect nothing less of you.

Sinclair two sitters, Forrest one. Dembele should have scored too. Watch it again. The game should have been done. 70% possession in first half. 7 on target against 1.

Dont let your hatred of us cloud what actually happened.

That would be stupid. And you're not stupid.

Celtic are going backwards fast from last season, their experiment in bringing up decent young players seem to have been a 1 season wonder. Owners have plenty of money to spend from the CL and Van Dijk so should get investing in that squad.

Celtic are going backwards fast from last season, their experiment in bringing up decent young players seem to have been a 1 season wonder. Owners have plenty of money to spend from the CL and Van Dijk so should get investing in that squad.

In a nutshell and the sole reason I'm going mental. I hate their lack of balls. They had better spend a good chunk of that CL money in January or the support will go mental.

I fucking hate them. This is not a new phenomenon tragically.

Hopefully this time. But, I have been saying that since I was 18 and again, tragically, that wasn't last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.