Celtic Thread 2017/18.

The sage that is Joey Barton considers Scott Brown to be one or two slates short of a dry roof.Bit rich coming from him.

Scott Brown being an arse again.

I think you will find it was the ref who was the arse. Never a sending off. It wouldn’t be a situation if that useless **** hadn’t sent him off.

And Joey Barton is a fucking twat. All mouth. He came up here all Billy big baws and was owned. As I said in another thread, he might be a hardman where he comes from, but he doesn’t come from here. A total pussy who was sorted out and sent packing.

Broony isn’t the sharpest but he does his talking on the park, something the bold Barton should consider.

He was going to be the best player up here. He wasn’t even the best player at Rangers and theyre utter shite.

I think you will find it was the ref who was the arse. Never a sending off. It wouldn’t be a situation if that useless **** hadn’t sent him off.

And Joey Barton is a fucking twat. All mouth. He came up here all Billy big baws and was owned. As I said in another thread, he might be a hardman where he comes from, but he doesn’t come from here. A total pussy who was sorted out and sent packing.

Broony isn’t the sharpest but he does his talking on the park, something the bold Barton should consider.

He was going to be the best player up here. He wasn’t even the best player at Rangers and theyre utter shite.
Your logic is backwards. Scott Brown pretends he’s been kicked by falling like the sack of shit he is but it’s the ref’s fault.

Quite a few of your posts recently have been centred around how hard jocks, and in particular Celtic fans are.

It’s easy to see why Scott Brown is seen as the ideal Celtic captain.

Same player was sent off by the same referee when the sides met in November. Celtic player fell over with minimal contact then and the referee red carded the player, and a Celtic player fell over with minimal contact now and the referee red carded the player. Sad.

Why did he send him off? Oh because Brown was a bell end.....again. Funny you mention hard men and the hardest of the lot is rolling around like a fanny haha he wears short sleeves in the cold though so yeah.

Your logic is backwards. Scott Brown pretends he’s been kicked by falling like the sack of shit he is but it’s the ref’s fault.

Quite a few of your posts recently have been centred around how hard jocks, and in particular Celtic fans are.

It’s easy to see why Scott Brown is seen as the ideal Celtic captain.

Touched to see you follow my posts, but I feel you are indulging in a wee bit of selective retention. The vast majority don’t even concern Celtic, unless someone makes a sweeping generalisation. Someone like you. Then of course am going to lock horns with you or any one else’s crap. What do you expect me to do?

Put up these posts you’re referring to and we can go through them. I don’t go on about how hard we are. I know how hard we are as a nation and us being part of that nation. It’s just a fact, always has been always will be. Ask anyone in the forces and they will put you straight. I’m not making it up.

Did you see Brown get done at Aberdeen and just get up? A leg breaker if his foot had been planted? No? Missed that one did we? Washing your hair? There is a fued with Motherwell, they have been chopping players down all season from every team. I said it was never a penalty, but you focus on one incident to illustrate he’s at it. I thought Brown made too much of it too, but that’s not his form.

Selective retention again. You hate us, I couldn’t give a fuck about that, but, if your going to make a point about the character of a player. you need more than one incident to be credible, if you don’t then you look like someone driven by hate rather than by evidence.

Keep reading my posts though. Gives me a purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.