Celtic Thread 2017/18.

I can’t avoid your posts because you’re fucking everywhere. Where Celtic are being discussed, I read it for the same reason that I keep up with the Leeds thread - I can’t fucking stand them.

Recently you posted a video in the Cellar showing Celtic knuckle staggers twatting a Russian. Why the fuck City fans are in the least bit arsed I do not know. Then it’s Rangers fans hitting Celtic fans and “they ken where we are if the want a fucking square go so they dae!”

Now Joey Barton thinks he’s a hard man but “no up here he’s not! Broony wore short sleeves in Russia! A real hard man fae Glesgae!”

Thank fuck we’ve resisted letting jocks into the Premier league.

I can’t avoid your posts because you’re fucking everywhere. Where Celtic are being discussed, I read it for the same reason that I keep up with the Leeds thread - I can’t fucking stand them.

Recently you posted a video in the Cellar showing Celtic knuckle staggers twatting a Russian. Why the fuck City fans are in the least bit arsed I do not know. Then it’s Rangers fans hitting Celtic fans and “they ken where we are if the want a fucking square go so they dae!”

Now Joey Barton thinks he’s a hard man but “no up here he’s not! Broony wore short sleeves in Russia! A real hard man fae Glesgae!”

Broony is from Fife. They’re hard there too.

And one other thing. I didn’t realise there was a quota? Do what I do. Avoid the posts you can’t stand. There is a broad church of opinion that exists on this site. A good thing. That doesn’t mean I agree with them all. I don’t get my back up, everybody, unless there is a quota, can post in whatever thread interests them. A lot of what is discussed I am interested in. You don’t like me, having never met me, because of the team I support. That’s fine if that’s the way you lead your life. Not my way. At least half of my pals are Rangers diehards, it’s not your team that determines the man or woman you are.

Just saying.

Scott Brown being an arse again.

What an absolutely ****.

That’d be a talking to behind closed doors if I was that lad and Brown would be leaving that room with brown shorts after.

Out here in Perth nearly every Celtic fan wears a piece of football clothing or at least a Celtic embroidered badge every minute of every day. It's a running joke at our football club. I have a cousin who's married to a Celtic fan, it's as though they have a Celtic gathering every day with their supporters club. They are either fantastically passionate or brainwashed into thinking they have to be seen wearing it to keep the cult of being seen to be passionate going?

Out here in Perth nearly every Celtic fan wears a piece of football clothing or at least a Celtic embroidered badge every minute of every day. It's a running joke at our football club. I have a cousin who's married to a Celtic fan, it's as though they have a Celtic gathering every day with their supporters club. They are either fantastically passionate or brainwashed into thinking they have to be seen wearing it to keep the cult of being seen to be passionate going?

Liverpool and Celtic supporters have got so many things in common.

I was down there last month and the shirt that caught my eye was Champions 67. Surely that should read Cup winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.