Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Show me a post that I'm gloating. As for your hopes? You can stick them up yer hole and dream on.

I did gloat, don't get me wrong. It was the worst result ever in Scottish euro history, and believe me there have been hundreds of disasters. I never did it in here though.

Haters gony hate. I'm sad for you, it's no way to live hate wise. It turns you into a ****. And not of the good variety either.

Chill out ffs!
Where did I say YOU were gloating on here?

Why are you sad for me? I am more than happy to despise your scummy pro-ira supporters.

Nobody down here gives a toss about your club, shout all you want.

d36100edddb95a14f85987fcf7a85b9f.jpg

Was this the infamous green brigade in action?

Hope not as one was very clearly sleeping on the job towards the end there ;-)

Where did I say YOU were gloating on here?

Why are you sad for me? I am more than happy to despise your scummy pro-ira supporters.

Nobody down here gives a toss about your club, shout all you want.

I'm not shouting. When did I say any **** down there gave a toss for my club?
Anyway, enough already.

I've lived up in the West of Scotland for a long time now and the vast majority of Celtic fans are sound though you get a few knob heads some of whom identify with politics and/or sectarianism. Everyone who I know who was at the Champions League matches last year had a great time.
Eh?!? The home match was poisonous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.