Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Scummy bigoted b:stards, don't know why any teams invite them for friendlies, always the same, on a par with rag fans, travel in numbers spout their bile and get a buzz from it, they were fined again this week by UEFA, friendly fans my big spotty fat arse, scum.

Keep your arse,spotty or not,out of this please.

Celtic would struggle to finish above mid table in the English league two.

Or to put it another way, if they were parachuted into the premier league (it will never happen) within 4 years they would be in the fourth tier.

A tinpot club. With tinpot racist fans. The biggest team in Scotland for sure. But that's like being the best looking guy in the burns unit.

Or to put it another way, if they were parachuted into the premier league (it will never happen) within 4 years they would be in the fourth tier.

A tinpot club. With tinpot racist fans. The biggest team in Scotland for sure. But that's like being the best looking guy in the burns unit.

Fishing much? ;)
Celtic would comfortably finish mid table in the prem,Celtic park is a fearsome place for visiting teams.
Given their crowds etc, a few seasons of premier league football would see Celtic becoming a threat to the top 4.
Wont happen though.

Is that the Rabbie Burns unit?

Stick your pole magic oop yer bahookie.

You fecking philistines are small time Krankies.

Get oota here and bray yer wee wifie yer sectarian bas ye.

I hate sectarianism mate. I hate religion. I hate all the political shite our part of the world is stained with.

I do love my team though.

Sunderland boss Simon Grayson said: “It was an eye-opener for everyone. We couldn’t lay a glove on them.”

We are better than we are given credit for. That's all I'm saying. Not that we would win the Prem.

We will never be in the Prem, ever. That's the reality and it is only by trying to qualify for the CL that we can show, even in a shite league we can give s good account of ourselves.

We have a tough one on Wednesday, but I believe we will do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.