Celtic v City Matchday Vlog - best atmosphere i've ever seen!

Great work Steven. I saw the look on your face when Patrick Roberts came on. Mixed feelings but mainly hoping he wouldn't score the winner! I don't think your heart would have taken it!

Great work Steven. I saw the look on your face when Patrick Roberts came on. Mixed feelings but mainly hoping he wouldn't score the winner! I don't think your heart would have taken it!

I texted my ERO when he came on - 'Our man's on! Here comes the winner!' (I would think that the number of City fans who thought that would be in the tens of thousands!

Aris, considering how small the ground was, was mental.
Naples considering how big the ground was (running track) was incredible.
And the Kop at Dortmund has to be seen.
Having said that it' certainly was good best in the UK by a mile.
If they could give their ULTRAS a middle section behind the goal instead of a corner and expand out they could near Dortmund.

Haha! Yeah, I was thinking 'oh god here it comes' - thankfully it wasn't to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.