Celtic v City post match

That was a massive point. English teams rarely win at Celtic. If we get turned over twice by Barca, which is possible, we will have 4 pts from 4 games. BMG will beat Celtic twice, giving them 6 from 4. Could have a dodgy trip to BMG, to get out of the group
No one wins at Celtic in the group stages not just English clubs. I can't believe the lack of knowledge about this. They have lost 3 games in 25 home group games. Away from home they couldn't buy a win. Barca twice and AC Milan are the only teams to win at Celtic in the group stages. If you think Gladbach will win there that's your opinion but the facts wouldn't suggest that.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

All these Celtic fans on here mouthing off how great they are but the reality is that they're already league champions before the first game has been played because all the rest are not even Championship standard and winning a one horse race has no honour whatsoever.
But listening to them they are nothing more than a Scottish gobshite version of your average Rag.

What Neville says........ Celtic are shit and scored 3 shite goals that on another day wouldn't have happened.

We'll smash them at the Etihad.
Are Celtic world beaters,of course not,we play with the handicap of being in the Scottish League.But we play a good standard of football we have a team full of international players.

Watching us now and again doesn't give you an ideal view of our abilities.On any one off occasion especially at home we have it in us to beat anyone,as our record in European competition proves.Against City our goals weren't 30 yard screamers,but they all count in the end that's Football.

And as a wee aside Expressing yourself with use of the word shit isn't clever or prove a point in your favour.I'll accept criticism or take Plaudits from more erudite posters than yourself

Why would we want a club who's fans whistle and jeer the minutes silence on remembrance Sunday..

No thankyou...
Any Scots that have should especially hang their heads in shame - Scots have a big, long-standing tradition in the British Army and for the size of their population, I think they've contributed one of, if not the largest proportion over the years than other regions.

Obviously there have been many and still are many Northern Irish in the British army. Like Bloody Sunday, The British Army has massacred Mancunians in the past - you don't see us misdirecting hate with such disgusting behaviour. If they'd not been killing each other in the first place it wouldn't have happened. Rep. Irishmen too (against their government's will), served in the British Army in both world wars to protect our isles (you think Hitler would have stopped at Britain?) and to put a stop to the evil of the Nazis; they also obviously served before that too, actively playing their part in the British Empire that many Irish disassociate themselves with when criticising so called "English colonialism" (as well as not realising Scots were a driving force in the plantation of Ireland).

Maybe if they educated themselves they'd think twice as they are undoubtedly jeering their ancestors/countrymen (and others) that died to protect them. You would have hoped the Celtic fans not participating (especially the Scots) would have battered the dicks during or afterwards, or at least stopped them. In any case, those that participated - thick scum.

Anybody wondering what Celtic fans really think about us and our support the other night take a look at "Talk Celtic" "The Pub Section": "shite fans","worst fans in the world"," always in united's shadow".

I've a message for them:-

"Fuck Off you IRA supporting scum."
That's one of the big reasons I largely don't like their fanbase, but don't do the same and tar them all with the same brush.

They automatically buy into the myths purported by Essex Rags that have never been to Manchester and who like to spend their time photoshopping empty stands at the Etihad or posting pics pre-kick alongside their nonsense. Too thick to do any research themselves on our actual present and historic attendances. Just filled with jealous bitterness, especially when they come out with the sugar daddy/oil jibes. I always find it ironic when the likes of some Newcastle or Everton fans regurgitate the same shit, as we know ADUG did extensive research on various clubs (particularly those just mentioned), heavily taking into account match attending fanbase. I think our supporter history (e.g. 30,000+ averages in the 3rd tier and one of the highest attendance to capacity % in the country) is generally cited as one of the main reasons they bought us (as well as the other things making up the club's potential). With such other fans, sometimes you'll see/hear 1 older/intelligent enough that knows we have always had one of the most loyal fanbases in the country - you'd like to think the plebs would listen to them and look it up.

Equally as odd when the history jibes come from supporters of a younger club, or club that won a trophy long after us.

Any Scots that have should especially hang their heads in shame - Scots have a big, long-standing tradition in the British Army and for the size of their population, I think they've contributed one of, if not the largest proportion over the years than other regions.

Obviously there have been many and still are many Northern Irish in the British army. Like Bloody Sunday, The British Army has massacred Mancunians in the past - you don't see us misdirecting hate with such disgusting behaviour. If they'd not been killing each other in the first place it wouldn't have happened. Rep. Irishmen too (against their government's will), served in the British Army in both world wars to protect our isles (you think Hitler would have stopped at Britain?) and to put a stop to the evil of the Nazis; they also obviously served before that too, actively playing their part in the British Empire that many Irish disassociate themselves with when criticising so called "English colonialism" (as well as not realising Scots were a driving force in the plantation of Ireland).

Maybe if they educated themselves they'd think twice as they are undoubtedly jeering their ancestors/countrymen (and others) that died to protect them. You would have hoped the Celtic fans not participating (especially the Scots) would have battered the dicks during or afterwards, or at least stopped them. In any case, those that participated - thick scum.
The majority of Celtic fans are respectful,indeed if you read the same message boards the decent fans urge those who want to protest,to keep it out of the ground.Also Celtic made a sizeable charity donation to Erskine Hospital for example servicemen.

Also do you honestly expect anything else from another teams supporter forums.your going to get negative views and insults flying,as well as more positive opinions (much as on here for example).For what it's worth you'll find Man City will get more positive opinion than the likes of Chelsea and Man utd would ever get.

Edit: my thoughts go to those involved in rangers supporters bus crash,where fan tragically passed away R.I.P.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.