Celtic V Rangers

Yep,shocking decision that.

A few decisions and fouls went against Celtic,and he couldnt wait to blow his whistle at the end.

It's part and parcel of being up here. We were shite and it shouldn't have mattered. But fuck me we played pish. Fucking raging.

Everton hammered us. Ditto Leicester. Does that make them better than us? Of course not. Any team can lose to an inferior side. Doesn't alter my opinion that the standard of football is pretty grim.

I don't disagree, it's very obvious. I was looking forward to us giving Celtic a good going over as I have a mate who is a fanatical Celtic fan. Much to my annoyance we couldn't beat them. To my mate that means we are no better than them, and the English league is no better than the Scots league.

How can Celtic fans accuse refs of being biased towards Rangers when they are over 30 points clear at the top?

Something that perplexes me.

I don't disagree, it's very obvious. I was looking forward to us giving Celtic a good going over as I have a mate who is a fanatical Celtic fan. Much to my annoyance we couldn't beat them. To my mate that means we are no better than them, and the English league is no better than the Scots league.
I suppose, when your mate puts it like that, it's hard to argue with him.
:-0

Magic moment for Rangers that equaliser and Hill heeled the ball so not quite the stonewaller the spoilt septic fans would like to have us believe.

They'll be in their clubs now saying it's a disgrace before having one too many and singing their shite again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.