Cengiz Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even get excited about signings like this nowadays. More than likely, he is seen by the club as a player who we can make a few million pounds on, over a 2 year period without him ever kicking a ball for us.

YouTube says he's alright. But if we sign him, will it be like a Moreno deal where we go for the profit, Unal deal where we go for profit and buy back or does he have a shot at a place in the team?

Also, can he play left back?
e
Most young players are bought in for future profit. A nice business model to have with buyback clause or even better one of them turn out to be goot enough for the first team

Another Unal/Zinchenko/Moreno/Mooy/Zuculini etc etc

Probably never play for us and will make us a few quid. It's a very very smart business model, makes good money at minimal to no risk and if even just one turns out to be good enough to make the team it's an added bonus. Chelsea had this market monopolised for a while, it's good to see we saw the potential and have got involved in it ourselves. Our partnerships and other city group club can help us and benefit themselves from this too.

It's not though all those you named were dirt cheap a couple mill max this guys is rumoured 8m+ that quite 'alot' compared to all the others

Another player who will never play for us, be loaned out and then sold on for a profit. Yay.

What's wrong with our club operating a succesful and profitable business model? why does that upset you?

Did I say it upsets me? Let me check my post again....nope nothing about being upset. Wonder where you pulled that from. I was merely suggesting such signings are nothing to get excited about.

Did I say it upsets me? Let me check my post again....nope nothing about being upset. Wonder where you pulled that from. I was merely suggesting such signings are nothing to get excited about.

Ok........

They arent supposed to 'excite' you,they are supposed to generate the club money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.