Centre back options

If we get Mbappe I'd be shocked if we got a CB too. So I'd expect Mangala to stay and I'd be happy with that.

I don't that that has anything to do with the other. Pep isn't going to go with Mangala. That much we know.

I don't that that has anything to do with the other. Pep isn't going to go with Mangala. That much we know.
Never say never. Finances may play a part, especially if we need the money to make the Mbappe transfer viable. If there was NO chance of him coming back I doubt he'd have played any part in pre-season.

Never say never. Finances may play a part, especially if we need the money to make the Mbappe transfer viable. If there was NO chance of him coming back I doubt he'd have played any part in pre-season.
Mangala himself thinks he is most likely to stay as a back up LB or LCB if he stays. He just wasn't sure when I asked him if he was going to stay or not.

Mangala himself thinks he is most likely to stay as a back up LB or LCB if he stays. He just wasn't sure when I asked him if he was going to stay or not.

I'd be surprised if he stays, but wouldn't be too unhappy if he does.

Stones played very well. If he comes through this season then we don't need another defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.