Centre back options

Sanchez will only be a huge benefit, if the other players don't play up to scratch/improve.

If they are all playing to their capabilities, we don't need him.

He is insurance, same as a top cb would be insurance at the other end. Except we have far more quality in attacking positions than central defence.
Interesting. I didn't know we had atopped missing chances by the boatload

That's interesting, Aguero & Jesus if playing to their capabilities would both miss chances by the boatload.

Must both be shite then.
Unlike you, I'm not about names... I'm about facts.

We are still missing chances by the boatload... Btw you don't need stats for that. Just watch the games.

We are still missing chances by the boatload... Btw you don't need stats for that. Just watch the games.

Agreed. I don't care who they are or if they are playing to their capabilities, I just know both of them are missing galore of chances and the goal threat support from overall very exciting AM's and wingers is very poor. For all the beauty we play, we miss goals. Many of them. That's much bigger problem than our defense. With amount of chances we create, with decent converting, we'd outscore anyone. I watched some highlights yesterday and one of them was 0-4 game in Barcelona. If both teams scored their chances it would be like 5-5. Yet we finished with embarrassing score.

Interesting, as the season hasn't started.

But if you weren't so keen to be a smartarse & read what I posted, I said Sanchez would be insurance against the strikers not playing to their capabilities.

If you think our players are all too shit to score, even when playing at their best, then your comment is relevant. If however,you think, as I do, that Aguero, Jesus etc are amongst the best forwards in the world, then missing boatloads of chances, would not actually be them 'playing to their capabilities' it would be them playing to less than such.

Sanchez would be the insurance against that, unless of course he played similarly below his capabilities, in which case, he would be a complete waste of money.

But that is irrelevant, as I didn't actually post the comment you are answering & if you'd read it in the first place, rather than jumping in, trying to be a clever ****, I wouldn't have to post two answers explaining it.

Sitck to reading numbers, ffs.

Kone at sunderland would be decent back up strong and quick and can chip in with a few goals.

Would rather have this one

construction-cone.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.