Centre back options

What about stefan de vrij? Know very little about him but his contract is expiring meant to be decent?

Taken from the Daily Mail reference Martinez......

"Stones will soon be back but City still want to strengthen defensively. They hold an interest in Real Sociedad captain Inigo Martinez and sporting director Txiki Begiristain is said to have been in San Sebastian this week."

Hopefully not, whenever I've seen Barca he's looked bloody awful. They have a crap defence bailed out by the amazing players in front of them, and the fact that apart from about 4 or 5 games a season no teams attack them or are given the chance to. No better than Mangala in my opinion. Rather stick with Ota and Stones.

He is a french version of Stones. Pep would unlock his ability and make him world class. For 50 its a no brainer if he is interested.

Iñigo would be a good signing at a reasonable price. £60m for Umtiti would be a snip tbh, would turn into the best CB in the world under Pep I reckon. Stones-Umtiti to lead us to back-to-back Champions Leagues :)

If 60 is a snip then his actual release clause is the bargain of the century.

release clause of Umtiti is a steal....but would he want to leave barca ?

After losing out on Van Dijk to Liverpool, Manchester City are ready to meet Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti’s 60m buyout clause. The Frenchman is interested in the Premier League and in Pep Guardiola’s project. [rac3]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.