Centre back options

Ben Mee is nowhere near the standard we need. We need to be signing a player that will eventually be our first choice centre back. That means no JFE’s or Ben Mee’s.

we need squad players, especially at the back. for a first choice centre back your looking at maybe 50m, which isn't goig not happen now.

Considering his contract is expiring in the summer that is a little too much.

Would prefer we sign him rather than JFE or Martinez.

Came here to say the exact same. Bit steep to try to get a club outside of Serie A to pay that when they can just negotiate with the player...

Came here to say the exact same. Bit steep to try to get a club outside of Serie A to pay that when they can just negotiate with the player...
You obviously haven't seen much of Lotito (Lazio owner). The fucker once called a press conference to celebrate a contract with a new detergent supplier saving them a few quid a season when the club were fighting relegation, he's got a serious brass neck.

Marc Bartra has allegedly been put on the market by BVB. An interesting choice - 27, ball playing CB, given his first team debut by Pep, Barca DNA etc

He'd be a good third choice option to have in my opinion and would definitely fit the mould of CB we're looking for. Wouldn't cost a significant amount either. He, however, may not want to go to another team where he is low down the pecking order.

Marc Bartra has allegedly been put on the market by BVB. An interesting choice - 27, ball playing CB, given his first team debut by Pep, Barca DNA etc

He'd be a good third choice option to have in my opinion and would definitely fit the mould of CB we're looking for. Wouldn't cost a significant amount either. He, however, may not want to go to another team where he is low down the pecking order.

We should be all over this.

Bartra, BVB just signed another CB..Not sure how he's been playing this season but he is good on the ball from what I remember at Barca..probably cheap considering they put him up for sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.