Centre back options

I don't think any of the centre halves we've been linked with are good enough. It's about time we spent big on genuine quality in this area of the pitch, not on potential or gambles like the Mangler, but someone who will come in and do a job. If needs be we should be trying to prize someone from one of the established clubs.

Such as ?

If we wanna spend loads:

Christainsen, Koulibally, Umtiti, Skrinnier. Any of those 4 will cost upwards of 60 million. That should satisfy the lust :)

Koulibaly is a good shout.

I personally wanted us to go for Niklas Sule when he was available. For a mountain his football ability and passes are impressive. Would add a different spanner to our bag.

I'd rather we buy no one in this window and get the right one in summer; i.e. no JFE. I would like Umtiti or Alderweireld as our number 3. We can keep Kompany then and let him run his contract down.

I don't think any of the centre halves we've been linked with are good enough. It's about time we spent big on genuine quality in this area of the pitch, not on potential or gambles like the Mangler, but someone who will come in and do a job. If needs be we should be trying to prize someone from one of the established clubs.

David Luiz.

Unhappy with Conte, knows the league, won everything, good with the ball at his feet, good at set pieces.

David Luiz.

Unhappy with Conte, knows the league, won everything, good with the ball at his feet, good at set pieces.

I'd take David Luis if the price was right. I think he do a job for us because despite being a bit of a dirty bastard he is a good footballer. He can also shield the back four and play the Fernandinho role, which is a bonus. I'd sooner chuck twenty million at him, as he does give us a bit of versatility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.