Centre back options

I live outside UK, so I rarely watch the U18s or the EDS, but I think Latibeaudiere looks more promising than Tosin. He was Englands captian during the U17 world cup, and I think he was looking great. I have seen Eric Garcia a couple times for the U18s and the U19s in the youth league, and he looks promising as well. A little short but very good on the ball. He was apparently one of La Masias biggest talents before he left, and he has just turned 17. Francis has been decent when I have watched him. Left-footed and he seems like a good passer.
Yeah, to be honest i have a feeling Tosin is being prepped for selling (just a hunch rather than anything concrete) which is why we were happy to give him a new contract on such high wages - as a preferred option to losing him a free. We'd still come out better off given how much young and talented English players are worth.

Can someone please lock this- people all over the fucking place at tangents- utter bollocks...ta..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.