Centre back options

For me Otamendi stays and ideally we sign the best experienced CB we can this window and sell Kolarov for whatever we can (still more than a free next year). Review next year if Kompany can stay injury free then we could risk selling Otamendi. Look to bring in a top class young CB like Laporte or hopefully Tosin will have had a successful loan somewhere. This would mean something like this
17-18 CBs: Kompany, Stones, Otamendi, Experienced CB
18-19 CBs: Kompany/Otamendi, Stones, Experienced CB, Laporte/Tosin/......

Would've loved Bonucci a shame he didn't fancy the PL, not really sure who out there has enough quality to buy. I think we should only be buying players who are of the highest bracket now as we have a top squad. I think it would be better to make do with Kolarov for a year to ensure we buy the best possible than to get the best readily available player who we would end up 18 months later look to ship off.

Laporte. will. never. sign. here.

RAWK are discussing that we are in for Pepe - surprised it is not mentioned on here if there is any truth in that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.