Centre back options

I got that. Was just saying compared to the need for a LB or RB. Of which we had none it wasn't as important of a need.

This is a fallacy that gets repeated often and people believe.

In 2012/13 We scored 120 goals and conceded 37. We won the league.

In 2016/17 we soref 80 and conceded 39 and came 3rd.

If we had scored 80 goals in 2013, we would not have won the league... Similarly ift we had conceded 37 goals at best we'd have finished exactly where we did.

It is so blatantly obvious that our regression was more offensive related than it was defensive in nature.

Like I said, a WC player at any position is great, but needs wise CBs don't rank as a priority.

Is there a stat for how teams defended vs us & hit us on the break ?

Or anything to do with football at all ?

Offer
70m + Stones (with a decent buy back clause)
for
VVD + Bertrand
Easy!!!

Everyone's a winner.

Offer
70m + Stones (with a decent buy back clause)
for
VVD + Bertrand
Easy!!!

Everyone's a winner.
Everyone apart from VVD who will be at City when he wants to be at Liverpool, Stones who will be stepping down from a CL club to Southampton, and Southampton who will have swapped a CB who can defend for one who cant or at least doesn't. ;)

Everyone apart from VVD who will be at City when he wants to be at Liverpool, Stones who will be stepping down from a CL club to Southampton, and Southampton who will have swapped a CB who can defend for one who cant or at least doesn't. ;)
Ssssshhhhhuuuuuusssssshhhhhhh!

Kolarov going we defo need a new CB. Kompany can't play every game. Mangala is shocking can't believe how many people want him back, biggest bull in a china shop I have ever seen made Bony's technique look good. He is a brainless defender.

I guess it's not implausible that we could go into next season with Kompany, Otamendi, Stones and Adarabioyo as our four centre halves. It'd certainly be a gamble though, given Kompany's injury record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.