Champions league 3rd May/16

Bayern v Athletico will make last night's Chavs/Spuds game look like a pre season friendly.

The ref must be strong and allowed to referee it correctly, not under UEFA instructions. I can see Athletico parking the bus and using every trick in the book to time waste, foul etc. A massive test for Pep. Maybe only one goal in it but it'll make up for in goals with violence.

Predicting 2-1 Bayern, Atletico to go through on away goals.

Want to avoid the Pep vs City nightmare, although it wouldn't be as bad if we secured top 4.

Bayern v Athletico will make last night's Chavs/Spuds game look like a pre season friendly.

The ref must be strong and allowed to referee it correctly, not under UEFA instructions. I can see Athletico parking the bus and using every trick in the book to time waste, foul etc. A massive test for Pep. Maybe only one goal in it but it'll make up for in goals with violence.

Ha so true.

I'll be very interested to see how Pep goes about this because it's a dress rehearsal for what he'll face quite a lot next season.

Rooting for Bayern, just because I can't stand the football that Atleti play. Simeone is a Mourinho clone, just with genuine aggression instead of a snide fucking grin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.