CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AWAY TRAVEL - MONCHENGLADBACH ON SALE! (SPIKE & SPORT OPTIONS)

This is my 1st Euro trip and I know I already have a ticket but I want a bit of advice:

1. What time do people recommend getting in to Dusseldorf at to then get to Monchengladbach for kick off?
  2. Is it then possible to get a train back to Disseldorf after the game bearing in mind it will be about midnight?
  3. Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay in Dusseldorf?
  4. Anything else?
Cheers, everyone. Buzzing for this.

This is my 1st Euro trip and I know I already have a ticket but I want a bit of advice:

1. What time do people recommend getting in to Dusseldorf at to then get to Monchengladbach for kick off?
  2. Is it then possible to get a train back to Disseldorf after the game bearing in mind it will be about midnight?
  4. Anything else?

Dusseldorf is an amazing place stay either in the old town or near main train station
there are trains back after the game so dont worry

4. Anything else?
You've done well getting a ticket. They are not on sale yet.

UEFA Champions League – Group Stage

Borussia Monchengladbach v Manchester City

Wednesday 23rd November 2016

Kick off – 7:45pm

The Club has been given an allocation of 2,200 tickets. Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults: £25.00 / £44.00

Please note concession prices are not available and all juniors must qualify in their own right for this match.

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERA

Tickets will be available online at mancity.com/tickets or by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* for supporters that meet the following criteria.

There are no in-person sales for this match with the exception of our disabled supporters.

§ Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 18,000 or more ticket points – Monday 24th October at 9am

§ Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 17,000 or more ticket points – Monday 24th October at 2pm

§ Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 16,500 or more ticket points – Tuesday 25th October at 9am

§ Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 16,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 25th October at 2pm

§ Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 15,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 26th October at 9am

§ Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 15,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 26th October at 2pm

§ Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 14,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 27th October at 9am

§ Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 14,250 or more ticket points – Thursday 27th October at 2pm

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.