Champions League: BT extends TV rights until 2021 in deal worth £1.2bn

Go to Talk Talk, really good and much cheaper than BT. My 18month contract just expired with them but even though it's gone up it's still cheaper than BT.
But why switch though, as you still pay for your line rental which is owned by BT.
Regardless of your ISP, BT still profit.

If Virgin installed cables in my area tomorrow I'd switch straight away.

But why switch though, as you still pay for your line rental which is owned by BT.
Regardless of your ISP, BT still profit.

If Virgin installed cables in my area tomorrow I'd switch straight away.

Good point, so would I but electricity still comes into our houses on poles so not holding my breath for cable anytime soon!

This is a great deal for the pub trade and manufacturers of kodi sticks. To not even have highlights available to riff raff like me is unbelievable

Fuck that, sky is definitely going at renewal, no matter what deal I get and BT I wouldn't touch. BT seem to be killing this competition, there was a time where it would be talked about widely and covered the same, but now it seems as though most people don't even bother watching the game. I'll seriously look in to one of them sky boxes.

Apparently BT are using it purely as a means of boosting broadband sales. Can't last indefinitely but they obviously think its still worth it.

Its a real shame that City v Monaco was only watched by a tiny audience. If it had been on ITV, even with Keane, it would have had a major impact on our profile.

BT have already been hauled over the coals about their spending - they have robbed Peter to pay Paul as it were - taken money from broadband roll out in rural areas budgets and used it "elsewhere". I think this shows where. The regulator isn't overly happy with that but the BT bandwagon goes on - used to be "ours" you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.