Champions League cup scheme

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by RACHACE, 1 Jul 2017.

1. Carver

Carver

Cheers pal, bold choice but you know it makes sense :-)

2. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

This is the first season that Tommy Cook has done it, both without overnight stops. The two so far have been well organised. Emily and her mate (forget his name) are on hand to make sure you know where to book in and get on the bus at the other end. They drop you in the centre and collect you before the match, they then pick you up and get you to the airport. They do not take your money until the club confirm you have a ticket, no ticket no seat. I have done my own travel prior to this year and this year done Tommys.
    If, I said IF we get to the final and if the prices for doing it yourself are stupid I hope they step in with loads of planes and get people there................... and if you want, back.

3. Eds

Eds

TC day trip for Shaktar is priced at £299 - no reason why the price for a final in Kiev should be any different. In fact given the demand it should be cheaper and maybe the club would subsidise the cost as well

4. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

I doubt it, due to the demand it will probably be a good opportunity for TC to make a lot of profit.

5. Eds

Eds

Then maybe Spike and others can be less greedy and everyone goes with them and it leaves TC with egg on their faces.

6. gkmcfc

gkmcfc

It does if you pay by direct debit for your seasoncard

7. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    They'll bump it up and use lack of aircraft as the finals in the holiday season.