Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

why would any city fan not want to see us play right now....playing the finest football I've ever seen city play...
In the CL...recognised as the worlds elite competition....
for £17.50 or cheaper for kids?
id be astounded if we didn't nearly sell out
with Kun about to break our all time scoring record to boot.

I use Soundcloud on a daily basis and every other advert is a City ad,

"Come and experience the champions league under the Etihad lights"

I don't know if they're trying to attract new student fans, it is freshers week? but they're definitely pushing ticket sales.

I use Soundcloud on a daily basis and every other advert is a City ad,

"Come and experience the champions league under the Etihad lights"

I don't know if they're trying to attract new student fans, it is freshers week? but they're definitely pushing ticket sales.

You are likely being "remarketed". The cookies you pick up on websites you visit put you on a remarketing list, thus ads follow you about the net. I presume you've been to City's site in the last 30 days. Doesn't mean they're not throwing money at pushing the game though I suppose.

Anybody on the cup scheme had money taken for this yet or know when it's due to get taken? Just checked and they haven't taken anything off me yet.

There's such a lack of demand for home champions league games. I'm wondering how long it will be before they 'include' champions league tickets in your season card to boost the numbers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.