Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Yes.
In about an hour by train, but even buses are available.
Do you need to get to airport? Is not in Milan, that one. Is halfway from Milan.

thanks for that ... a huge help
we will just stay in Turin instead of Milan

whats the best way to get from airport to Turin? I think buses are every 3 hours and we just miss one on arrival

Well hello to all from an Juventus Fan

Juventus in group stage always had problem even with an easy group like last year with onlympiacos e malmoe so i dont have fear for the group this year,atleast this year watching our rivals we have to be concentrated in every game and with big teams we do better.

i have watched city matches this year vs chelsea and everton and honestly this year city have an impressive team and i think this year city will have a long road on CHL, compact team in deffense and an super attack wich can be more super with KDB.

Sevilla is a tought team and them play a great football...

Monchengladbah this year i think is not like last year but Germans are always tought in home matches..

Wish to City an great season in PL and good CHL except the matches against Juve :P

Greetz Folks ;)
Cheers mate, will you be coming to the Manchester game?

thanks for that ... a huge help
we will just stay in Turin instead of Milan

whats the best way to get from airport to Turin? I think buses are every 3 hours and we just miss one on arrival
There are ten buses each day from and to Malpensa airport.
http://www.sadem.it/media/5191/000020.pdf
If you don't want to rent a car, you could reach Turin by train, but you HAVE to get there through Milan.

Cheers guys.
Gladbach fan here.

We certainly couldn't have drawn a tougher group but that's something we do anyways, given that we hardly ever have luck in draws.
Anyways, Borussia fans were celebrating the draw and we rather play big name clubs competing in the champions league(which isn't a given for us) then going to Russia and facing those teams with dozens of brazilians bought by oil money.
So it should be fun and we'll be able to visit great stadiums while bringing a bunch of fans(a couple years ago we had 10.000+ in Rome, last year nearly 10.000 at Zurich) to those games.

Well, we've been the best team of the Bundesliga during the 2nd half of the season last year.
Though, we also lost Kruse and Kramer while Stranzl(the old men is important to us) and Dominguez(back) haven't played for us this season.
The start to the season has been crap(still searching for that balance between offense and defense) and we'll need to start collecting points to take some pressure of the team.

BTW: It seems no one's talking about us or expect anything of us for this group.
Really like it, given that we're at our best being a bit of an underdog.
If you guys put four on us people will just shrug their shoulders and say, well that was to be expected, but we'll be able to sit back and play the counter attack with Herrmann, Traore, Raffael, Hazard, Hahn etc. like we do against Bayern.

Also, we still got business with Sevilla, who we should've beaten in the round of 32 in last years europa league campaign.

Here's a nice video about the atmosphere at Borussia Park.

Welcome to the board!

Hopefully we can get revenge on your club for knocking us out of the Cup winners cup all those years ago!

Are you from Monchengladbach? Can you recommend anything good to do in the City on Match day?

A Chelsea fan, telling a Juve fan who Juve's best player is. Deluded.
In defense of our Chelsea mate, I can tell I adored Tevez, he is still an absolute top player, but he has lack of determination and he cannot play well if he is not comfortable with the situation. Better for all he left and got back home.
I think Dybala could fill the position very well, I think Khedira (if fit) could do much better than Pirlo, I think Mandzukic is absolutely an upgrade of Llorente, but I also think we have no one, now, that could do Arturo's job and that his job was VITAL for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.