Champions League/Europa League semi-final draws

They won't walk through that defence as easily as they did against us.

That's becaue Juve doesn't play all out attack or high pressing. We do. Dortmund do. Spurs do. It'll be interesting to see how Monaco will deal with a less adventures team. Monaco plays the way Juventus wants it's opponents to play.

Who would of thought United would get the easiest team with the second leg at home.

Not even funny is it.

They have literally had a pass from start to finish, my only hope is Lyon is in the final and fucking batter them. To be fair at the start of the season I said I wanted them to get to the final and lose, we are still on! They are just getting a little close for comfort though.

Who would of thought United would get the easiest team with the second leg at home.

Not even funny is it.

There's no chance Celta are "the easiest team" left. Probably the second strongest after Lyon, and the best performing.

If United play like they did last night they'll get slaughtered. Celta will take them apart on the counter, and are smart enough and good enough on the ball to not be in a position where they can't relieve pressure.

There's no chance Celta are "the easiest team" left. Probably the second strongest after Lyon, and the best performing.

If United play like they did last night they'll get slaughtered.

I think they are a decent team but currently sat 10th in their league. A league of mediocrity from Atletico down. Also just scraped passed the mighty Genk in the last round so I would imagine United will be happy getting them, playing them at home the second leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.