Champions League final - clubs will receive just 20,000 tickets each

From the guardian.....

Uefa is increasing the price of tickets for the 2016 Champions League final by up to 14%.

The first 6,000 tickets for the match at Milan’s San Siro on 28 May went on sale by lottery on Tuesday. A further 40,000 seats in the 71,500-capacity stadium will later be split between the finalists.

Uefa said 30% of the seats were in the most expensive category and had increased by 13% from €390 (£303.91 ) to €478 (£342.87) from the final in Berlin last year.

Category 2 tickets, which account for 26% of sales, have risen by 14% – from €280 (£218.19) to €320 (£249.36).

However, Uefa has frozen the cost of the lowest ticket categories at €160 (£124.68; 33% of seats) and €70 (£54.55; 11% of seats).

“As in previous years, Uefa consulted the independent Football Supporters Europe network when setting ticket prices for this year’s final,” read a statement from the governing body.

The remaining 25,500 tickets will be allocated to sponsors, corporate hospitality, broadcasters, Uefa guests, national associations and local organisers.

Not that I expect this to be a problem for us this season but do we know roughly how many have signed up for the CL scheme?

I wouldn't worry yourself too much about it . Having read through the thread I can't believe we have so many deluded people who think we actually have a chance of getting there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.