CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

spike144

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
BERLIN.

If anyone applied in the ballot was successful and doesn't want to go, we are looking for 4 tickets, any category.

Contact Spike on 01925 755222

Your name and passport number are on the tickets,I think......uefa site says they are personalised tickets and when I applied I had to put in passport number as well as name.

spike144 said:
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
BERLIN.

If anyone applied in the ballot was successful and doesn't want to go, we are looking for 4 tickets, any category.

Got 2 x Cat 4 at £2,999 pp, delivery no later than the 1st June. None refundable, speak to your credit card company if you can't make it.

Corky said:
spike144 said:
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
BERLIN.

Got 2 x Cat 4 at £2,999 pp, delivery no later than the 1st June. None refundable, speak to your credit card company if you can't make it.
shame if you had 4 2 gether would have given you 12000 euro

spike144 said:
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
BERLIN.

How do you apply for champions league tickets?

A take it UEFA site link on there some place?

Bowser said:
spike144 said:
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
BERLIN.

How do you apply for champions league tickets?

A take it UEFA site link on there some place?

still after one if anyone is selling??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.