Champions League Games 11/12/18/19 April

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by karen7, 11 Apr 2017.

1. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Hoping for a Monaco vs Real final, would be manic. Atleti and Juve are admirable teams, but not as exciting and would play it cagey.

2. nmc

nmc

They have made a few sub standard buys these last few years - coupled with an ageing squad they look vulnerable. It's been apparent for years that Real and Barca were getting all sorts of financial backhanders from local government and commerce which the Spanish economy can no longer bankroll. Sooner or later both Real and Barca will face a day of financial reckoning. Barca doesn't look too far off but Real are gonna have a few more spending sprees (that they can't afford) before theirs arrives - but it will.

3. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    According to Dunphy, there's a load of donkeys in that Juve side. He named Khedira, Higuain, Cuadrado (sp?) and Mandzukic as said equine beasts. Top pundit.
    ;-)

4. Metalartin

Metalartin

Juve are good at defending but really the better game tonight was the Monaco one, a game with no goals is not a game I will remember fondly as a neutral.

5. mat

mat

Official Gimp to The Rat that Barks
    I think that's a possibility.

Feel it in my water that they'll be an all Madrid semi. That ref at the Nou Camp was superb, he took no shit off either teams and their theatrics. Set the marker when bollocking dybala was waving the imaginary card. I hope he gets the final and allowed to referee the same.

6. Bentheblue

Bentheblue

BT really bigging up Monaco. Have they mentioned that Monaco only knocked out CL failures City on the away goals rule and we should have been given a pen at the Etihad?

Last edited: 19 Apr 2017
  7. Norwegian_Blue

Norwegian_Blue

Hopefully not to long before we see Real's fall from grace as well. Shows no empires last forever.

8. Corky

Corky

Well he held his own in division 3 so knows what he is on about.

9. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

Hence moving Gill in, a nice transition !

10. citytill1die84

citytill1die84

"I Swear you'll never see anything like this ever
    Monaco 6 Dortmund 3 Dortmund have been very brave but go out after losing by a 3 goal margin.

Monaco 6 Man City 6 City flop again despite going out on the away goal rule.

The difference haha BT hate us.