Champions League Games 13/14 March

Sevilla showed up utd's weakness's in a similar fashion that utd did to Liverpool i think. Funny ol' game isn't it.

The cynical man may say utd looked deflated. It just so happens this is the same day all players were made aware Mourinho is staying put and he will be backed above any player should hassle arise. I mean some of these players will not be thinking "fuck, if he is staying wtf am i going to do" will they, preposterous idea :-D

It bloomin is. But our place in the Algarve is only 2 hours away so hoping for a Seville draw Friday

We’ll have to disagree on that one ‘to your left behind the tress is a building used in XBO 1996, to your right just behind that fence.....’. It wasn’t for me. The boat trip in Copenhagen on the other hand was excellent

Seville would be a good draw but I’d like Roma. It would be good to see Dzecko again

I was agreeing with your original comment BH. Shocking boat trip made worse being 43c when we suffered it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.