Champions League Games 14/15 March

Ah... so Ranieri allowed them all to have drugs last season ... but decided not to this season yet they still managed to reach the Last 16 of the champions league without the drugs
Forget the doping.it's too much for your mainstream mind to take in.
Not sure how u can explain jekyll and Hyde Leicester. From the worst/most unfit...then running around like deranged robots showing no signs of fatigue or injury....in certain matches this season , and all last they have actually looked like robots..but that's probably escaped your attention? Just keep up your nodding dog impression.westham and England are great,and Leicester is a fairytale.ffs!

Pisses me off seeing Leicester in their first CL season being given such an easy ride thanks to those stupid new rules while we had to slowly crawl our way
I doubt you would know about it, but once upon a time, if a player headbutted another, then the receiver knew about it, none of this wiping your sweat on the forehead of your opponent that we get today, I'm only surprised Nasri didn't fall the same way Vardy did.

Quite a long time ago Dennis Tueart was given a torrid time by a lower league player in a cup tie, and when he eventually snapped, he headbutted the twat, and was rightly sent off, but the other player was also sent off, whilst on the stretcher that was required to carry him off, and he spent a couple of days in hospital for his efforts.

Nasri is, and always has been, a shithouse, much like Vardy, if both had played in those days they'd have been very very quiet, in fact neither would probably have made it in football at all.
Think that Tueart headbutt was v Hartlepool (?) at Maine rd...Can't remember the player but think Tue art went to visit him in hospital after the match to say sorry.

from memory it was a flying head but, never seen one like it since was awsome.
A bit different to zatlans sly effort in the Thursday night league earlier this season then....no card or respective action taken against him needless to say

from the bbc
Just a quick update from the result of our earlier vote.

We asked you who is going to win the Champions League this season and Bayern Munich came out on top with 27%, with Leicester picking up 26%.

Barcelona got 17%, Real Madrid 16%, but only 5% said the trophy would be Manchester City's.

The full results are below. Thanks to everyone who voted.

from the bbc

We asked you who is going to win the Champions League this season and Bayern Munich came out on top with 27%, with Leicester picking up 26%.

Barcelona got 17%, Real Madrid 16%, but only 5% said the trophy would be Manchester City's.

You just beat me to it....
Never, ever underestimate the power of the press.

from the bbc

thats fine by me.

Ranieri put the block on them this season, now he's gone.......................
I have read that somewhere and the reason he was sacked was because the owners are scared of being relegated and probably losing a lot of money and told him to go back to PEDs. He refused hence he was sacked. Back on them and running around like Duracell bunnies again - how coincidental, not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.