19:45 GMT
Benfica vs Manchester United - BT Sport 2
CSKA Moscow vs Basel

Anderlecht vs PSG
Bayern Munich vs Celtic - BT Sport ESPN

Chelsea vs Roma - BT Sport 3

Barcelona vs Olympiakos
Juventus vs Sporting CP

The rest of them will be on some sort of red button.

Last edited:
17:00 GMT
Qarabag FK vs Atletico Madrid

19:45 GMT
Benfica vs Manchester United
CSKA Moscow
vs Basel

Anderlecht vs PSG
Bayern Munich
vs Celtic

Chelsea vs Roma

Barcelona vs Olympiakos
Juventus vs Sporting CP

Can't see any major surprises tonight. There's a clear favourite in 7 of tonight's games. Roma will probably push Chelsea but I still fancy a home win.

75mins in and this game has been dull. Qarabag just had a man sent off, 2nd yellow for simulation.

Atletico in danger of not getting out of the group.

Think I’ll watch the goal show on BT, hopefully not showing much of the Rags game.

Who is watching what later? chavs v roma for me
It's the highest profile game but after watching this, I think I want to see goals and if Atletico draw here, Chelsea and Roma might be happy with a draw.

I'll put Benfica on hoping they cause the rags a few problems, doubt they will though and keep an eye on PSG and Bayern's games for goals.

It's the highest profile game but after watching this, I think I want to see goals and if Atletico draw here, Chelsea and Roma might be happy with a draw.

I'll put Benfica on hoping they cause the rags a few problems, doubt they will though and keep an eye on PSG and Bayern's games for goals.
I'll probably switch between if the chavs game isn't interesting,can't see benfica getting anything though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.