Champions League Games | 18th Oct

I'd love for them to just play boring anti-football against Chelsea and Spurs.

They won't beat them, they'll likely lose one game, and then watch Mourinho try to defend being 7 points behind us because he refuses to attack against 1/3 of the league.

Chelsea are shit at the moment, he'll park the bus and win 1-0.

Calling @Prestwich_Blue from the football corruption/match betting threads

That keeper had a few quid on united scoring
LOL. Not seen it but you've reminded me there was a player in one of the PL games who looked like he was the proud possessor of a nice, fat, brown envelope. Think it was that Newcastle defender who gave away the completely needless penalty. He did one or two other daft things had had my antennae twitching.

Agree under Mourinho They’ll he shite to watch ,but they have scored the 2nd highest amount of goals in the league

I agree that they'll win games doing it, just a question of how many points they drop doing it.

Not convinced against the top teams that they've got 'it' yet, Spurs and Chelsea in the next 3 for them so I guess we'll find out.

I know they've scored 21 in the league and it feels a bit daft saying this but their goal tally just seems a bit false to me, just on the basis that quite a few teams conceded against them in the last 10-15mins when they were pushing for equalisers and a least a couple of those teams had a very good chance to get those equalisers.

That said, Lukaku should score goals for them but he won't do it if he's as isolated as he has been in the last 2 games.

Are you fucking kidding me with that Benfica goal? Good work from the ex-Blues tonight, though.

Just watching the highlights of Chelsea-Roma. All ex-City goalscorers for Roma. That first Dzeko goal was incredible.

I watched some of your game. Forwards ran away from Pat Roberts & hid behind Bayern's defenders each time he went forward, leaving him with 3 players. Defence seemed to be operating a tactic of completely ignoring Lewendowski (not the best idea).

I agree. It was an unorthodox approach. Flawed in every detail. The mental thing is we should have scored a couple at the end.

Our fight is with Anderlecht. PSG and Bayern will part bigger balls than us.

I prepared myself for 4 utter skelpings and so far I'm bang on course to being proclaimed a stater of the fucking obvious first class.

That goal for utd, are you fucking real about this fuck sake man.

What happened in the Chelsea match, they were winning were they not? Did us doing them knock em for 6 or were they unlucky.

One of the saddest things is we paid you £4.5m for that totally useless bastard Ntcham.

A compete and utter useless ****. I would take £1.5m for him a drive the prick to any airport he cared to mention.

Both if Rigers signings have been piss poor. He failed to bring in defenders too.

He needs to spend some money on better players because he has made a **** of it this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.