Champions League Games | 18th Oct

Watching BBC breakfast this morning north west sport comes on and they say rags won with a long distance free kick from pele I thinks fare play to the lad, then the sport on main BBC breakfast comes in and they show the goal ..........

Phil Neville rationalising the shit football by saying Mourinho's team will be able to play this badly all season, whereas he's not sure that we'll be able to keep up our entertaining football.
He has a point.
They play pretty poorly and yet get somthing out of the game.

He has a point.
They play pretty poorly and yet get somthing out of the game.

He doens't have a point though, because his idea is it's better to play badly all season then play brilliantly for 2/3rds and badly for 1/3. By definition that's wrong.

Also, their luck will run out. Liverpool missed 3/4 golden chances, Benfica's goalkeeper made a once in a lifetime fuck up. They won't continue to get lucky.

He doens't have a point though, because his idea is it's better to play badly all season then play brilliantly for 2/3rds and badly for 1/3. By definition that's wrong.

Also, their luck will run out. Liverpool missed 3/4 golden chances, Benfica's goalkeeper made a once in a lifetime fuck up. They won't continue to get lucky.

Neville's idea, like all ex-Ragamuffins, is that it's better for MANUre to win despite playing inferior football! i have said many a time that the PEG will maximise the points total despite the level of shite that's offered, or the slices of everybody else's luck from which they continue to benefit.

Neville's idea, like all ex-Ragamuffins, is that it's better for MANUre to win despite playing inferior football! i have said many a time that the PEG will maximise the points total despite the level of shite that's offered, or the slices of everybody else's luck from which they continue to benefit.

Correct it will be close, but their match going fans aren't happy. They are s**t to watch.

As long as we win when we have an off day that is what matters. As for the footie I have been privileged to watch at the Etihad, best football ever, so far.

Roy Keane thinks that City playing so well, is good news for Utd, as they can quietly get on with their game.

Except they don't ever 'quietly' do anything, do they ?

Without bullshit & attention, they cease to function.

And he knows that, doesn't he ?

So he's just basically lying through his fucking teeth, to put a positive spin on it, as the rag mafia all try to do, until it goes tits up, then they turn on the manager.

But look, Agent Bellamy giving them a taste of their own medicine: "Manchester United are more than titles," Bellamy said on Sky Sports’ The Debate show.

"As a football club they have an identity that's worth more than a title. As a club they have a certain way of playing and as a club they've let that go for the time being.

"Going from winning [the league] on a regular basis, to now coming off it has got them in that much of a panic.

"Sir Bobby Charlton said it through the years that Mourinho isn't a Man United type of manager. At the moment, for their desperation to win trophies, to get back to the top, they will bring him in and they will let it go for now, but there will only be a period Manchester United supporters and Manchester United as a football club will allow this to happen for.

"Manchester United is a huge club, with a huge tradition, and you don't want to be going too far away from that."

Using their own bullshit, to wind them up.

At last we have an ally, in the media, doing to them what we have to put up with on a daily basis.

LOL. Not seen it but you've reminded me there was a player in one of the PL games who looked like he was the proud possessor of a nice, fat, brown envelope. Think it was that Newcastle defender who gave away the completely needless penalty. He did one or two other daft things had had my antennae twitching.
You should see it. It was so basic

You should see it. It was so basic
Harsh to suggest it was corrupt though, he was a young kid thrown into a big match with all the nerves and pressure that goes with it. He made a bad error of judgment in my view, nothing more. He was only there because Julio Cesar had a 'mare in the 5-0 defeat in Basel in the previous CL match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.