Champions League Games | 18th Oct

LOL. Not seen it but you've reminded me there was a player in one of the PL games who looked like he was the proud possessor of a nice, fat, brown envelope. Think it was that Newcastle defender who gave away the completely needless penalty. He did one or two other daft things had had my antennae twitching.

Kieran Clarke in the Liverpool v Newcastle game, he tried his utmost to gift them a goal.

Kieran Clarke in the Liverpool v Newcastle game, he tried his utmost to gift them a goal.
Thank you for reminding me. That's the one I was thinking of although the American guy (Dejeune?) also looked a bit suspicious.

Clark definitely looked dodgy in that game and seemed to be doing his best to give away a goal. And when you think about Shelvey's completely stupid red card then you do wonder what's going on at Newcastle. But I'm sure a fine upstanding person like Ashley wouldn't have any truck with stuff like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.