Champions League Games 24/25 April

Just watched the game and two clear fouls in the build up to Salah's first goal. Yet another helping hand on their way.

Roma are shite though.

Just watched the game and two clear fouls in the build up to Salah's first goal. Yet another helping hand on their way.

Roma are shite though.
Not to mention he was offside for the third.

Jimmy Liddell just confirmed ref for the second leg.

Not to mention he was offside for the third.

Jimmy Liddell just confirmed ref for the second leg.
Just seen the third it's a bit silly but they wont be playing the final at Anfield and they will be playing teams that get even more bent decisions than they do.

What I can't understand with Liverpool is why does nobody take Salah out?

That would be my first instruction as without him they're nothing

Only just seen this thread, the last few pages, but am in no doubt that L'pool are not much better than a one-man team (amazing man though he is) and that this "twingatz" guy in the U.S. is guilty of crimes against football every time he uses that cretinous expression "CR7". Makes me want to throw up, as a Manc among Yanks.
Anyway let's hope Roma do to the Scousers what they did to Barca, via goals from Dzeko, Kolarov and a helping hand from Milner.

CR7 alert!
Screen-Shot-2017-03-30-at-1.18.19-PM.png

so sad about another Liverpool victim, why does it only happen to them, they just deserve to be champs

so sad about another Liverpool victim, why does it only happen to them, they just deserve to be champs
I hate the scouser with a passion but to be fair. from the you tube clips this morning it looks like it was the so called ROMA ULTRA with there bike chains that attacked easy random fans. AGAIN. C.T.I.D

Roma are shite though.
Personally blame Edin for pissing about with the ball in a dangerous position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.