Champions League Games 24/25 April

Jesus Christ. You've got people claiming to be fans and instead of encouraging them or welcoming them, you hound them out. How can you want to be a big club but not accept incoming fans?
If you could be bothered to read the exchange, he said he didn’t support any team when asked who he supported. Then after checking his previous posts (which are littered with praise for the rags) he had previously pretended to be a City fan on more than one occasion. It’s quite obvious he isn’t a City fan so why lie? Also it’s against the CoC to pretend to be a blue when you’re not. I’ve got nothing against non-City fans on here as long as they don’t try to pretend to be blues when they’re not.
I hope that clears it up for you. And we are a “big club” you balloon.

Watching the highlights from last night it looked like the 3rd and 4th Scouse goals were offside.

True result should have been 3-2.

They have played well but are certainly getting the breaks with refereeing decisions.

Watching the highlights from last night it looked like the 3rd and 4th Scouse goals were offside.

True result should have been 3-2.

They have played well but are certainly getting the breaks with refereeing decisions.

Sometimes you need the breaks. All ifs buts and maybes in cup competitions.

Jesus Christ. You've got people claiming to be fans and instead of encouraging them or welcoming them, you hound them out. How can you want to be a big club but not accept incoming fans?

Maybe winning trophies like the Premier league makes us a big club...
Who gives a fuck about what other fans think?
I certainly don't care about how some random fan who knows fuck all about us perceives us.
By the way would you be happy if fans were on Arselona forum praising Spuds etc..

Barcelona must have been utter shit for losing to that shower 3-0 in the last round.
Was hoping for a Roma win but i was confused by the Barcelona result and thought they must be decent

Personally blame Edin for pissing about with the ball in a dangerous position.
He was fouled to be fair and his team mate too.

I think the referees are either weak at Anfield and fear the crowd or plain bent. I tend to side with the latter.

He was fouled to be fair and his team mate too.

I think the referees are either weak at Anfield and fear the crowd or plain bent. I tend to side with the latter.
Edin was barely touched but felt he should try and get a free kick as he'd lost control of the situation. The second was an accidental collision.
For me the third and fourth goals far more debatable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.