Champions League Games 8th & 9th /3 (page 16)

Pity our old mate Javi Garcia banned from ZSP/Valencia match but still decent interest with Hulk, Shatov, Dzyuba, Witsel and Garay starting for Zenit and Gaya, Feghouli, Alcacer and Gomes for Valencia .
1700 UK kick off.

Pity our old mate Javi Garcia banned from ZSP/Valencia match but still decent interest with Hulk, Shatov, Dzyuba, Witsel and Garay starting for Zenit and Gaya, Feghouli, Alcacer and Gomes for Valencia .
1700 UK kick off.
The trio of Dzyubinho Hulk Shatov and Valencia's Alcacer are the ones to watch out for.

Who would you most recommend watching out of those 4 if you had to pick one?
That's hard to say. I rate Shatov the most, who has been a great player and can become even better with time, I believe. Out of the list, Hulk is the best player. In terms of goal scoring, I'd say Dzyuba and Alcacer, although Dzyuba has been slightly better. Shatov and Hulk are more all around better players than the other two, these two can do far more, that is not just scoring goals, such as creating chances out of nothing. You need to break down your question.

Is the beast still seemingly on the naughty step?

What's the craic with him?

The weather at St Peterburg is god awful. Not sure if the players can play to their full potential here, but lets see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.