Champions league games 27th & 28th sept(wed page 9)

Don't know which Atleti games you've been watching but they've been dire.

7 games unbeaten all comps, conceded only 2 goals, 1 point behind Barca, 2 behind Real. However, it's their style that makes them one of the favourites for me. Backs to the wall defending with probably the highest intensity in Europe, makes them a nightmare to play against.

7 games unbeaten all comps, conceded only 2 goals, 1 point behind Barca, 2 behind Real. However, it's their style that makes them one of the favourites for me. Backs to the wall defending with probably the highest intensity in Europe, makes them a nightmare to play against.
They've been dire in those games though. Quarters for me at most this year.

but awful to watch. Though tbf it's the only way a team that doesn't have unlimited spending can compete with Barca and Real.

Good game in dortmund tonight

Think was a fair result. Real will be happy with a point there i reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.