(Agg 5-0)

Paris Saint Germain V Real Madrid
(Agg 1-3)

Wednesday

Manchester City v FC Basel
(Agg 4-0)

Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus
(Agg 2-2)

Open question: Who do we want to progress (in this round and the forthcoming rounds)?

I don't think PSG will progress tonight, and even if they do, they're lacking the attacking power of Neymar (who I assume will be out until a few weeks prior to the WC)

Real Madrid aren't as big of a threat as they were in the past; they've declined this season, and I think we would narrowly edge them out.

Think we've got the mental and competitive edge (and record to prove it) over Utd & Spurs.

I'm apprehensive about Barcelona & Bayern, and therefore would like to avoid them as long as possible. Think it could go either way. With Barca, I feel that we'd need to be on our game 100%.

Open question: Who do we want to progress (in this round and the forthcoming rounds)?
Teams highlighted

Tuesday

Liverpool v FC Porto
(Agg 5-0)

Paris Saint Germain V Real Madrid
(Agg 1-3)

Wednesday

Manchester City v FC Basel
(Agg 4-0)

Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus
(Agg 2-2)

Would like to see PSG progress, Real are beginning to hit form (Ronaldo scoring again) and they get a large proportion of refereeing decisions at home which makes the away leg a nightmare. Plus Neymar out for while which means PSG are much weaker.

PSG could maybe scrape through tonight, if the shit version of Real that has been present most of the season shows up. Looks like it might be too much for PSG though.

Us and Liverpool are bankers to go through.

Think Spurs will knock Juve out, don't think it matters though, we're stronger than both.

Last edited:
Le Parc will be on fire tonight.Allez Paris!

I don't think PSG will progress tonight, and even if they do, they're lacking the attacking power of Neymar (who I assume will be out until a few weeks prior to the WC)

Real Madrid aren't as big of a threat as they were in the past; they've declined this season, and I think we would narrowly edge them out.

Think we've got the mental and competitive edge (and record to prove it) over Utd & Spurs.

I'm apprehensive about Barcelona & Bayern, and therefore would like to avoid them as long as possible. Think it could go either way. With Barca, I feel that we'd need to be on our game 100%.
Also Barca and Bayern like us have pretty much wrapped up their respective league titles so we could do with avoiding them

Can see PSG going thru...but says something that real can leave out Kroos , Modric , Isco and bake out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.