Champions League Games 6th & 7th Dec

How many of their team tonight will play against us?
Is it a totally different starting 11 than there norm?

Morgan is the only safe bet I think, surprised to see him fielded tonight to be honest. Drinkwater went off injured on 77', but a member here I think has already posted he's suspended for Saturday.

Ranieri also fielded Okazaki and Musa. The former has managed to stay in the manager's plans as a reliable alternative upfront (quite understandably), the latter has lost his place in the starting 11 since Slimani's arrival, gaining playing minutes as a winger. Slimani - Vardy have not even travelled to Portugal, so have Mahrez, King and Huth...

Their regular fullbacks were on the bench, Albrighton played in the 2nd half, but I think it's quite safe to consider him a starter on Saturday too. So that makes 2, Morgan + Albrighton...

Leaving aside the moral issue (very close to the relegation zone currently), seems they have a very serious problem in central midfield at the moment. But we have our questionmarks too. How will the team respond after the Chelsea nightmare, how will the kid perform upfront, how will we block their wingers, how will we deal in general with their typical CA game, and so on and so on and so on. It could turn out easy, it could turn out extremely tough...

Morgan is the only safe bet I think, surprised to see him fielded tonight to be honest. Drinkwater went off injured on 77', but a member here I think has already posted he's suspended for Saturday.

Ranieri also fielded Okazaki and Musa. The former has managed to stay in the manager's plans as a reliable alternative upfront (quite understandably), the latter has lost his place in the starting 11 since Slimani's arrival, gaining playing minutes as a winger. Slimani - Vardy have not even travelled to Portugal, so have Mahrez, King and Huth...

Their regular fullbacks were on the bench, Albrighton played in the 2nd half, but I think it's quite safe to consider him a starter on Saturday too. So that makes 2, Morgan + Albrighton...

Leaving aside the moral issue (very close to the relegation zone currently), seems they have a very serious problem in central midfield at the moment. But we have our questionmarks too. How will the team respond after the Chelsea nightmare, how will the kid perform upfront, how will we block their wingers, how will we deal in general with their typical CA game, and so on and so on and so on. It could turn out easy, it could turn out extremely tough...

Cheers for that, we played poorly at palace and Burnley and won. We were the better team against Chelsea got nowt, if we play like we did at Palace Burnley we will end up getting beat!

I'd rather play Atletico than Dortmund - at least you're always "in the game" against them. It's unlikely that there would be a win by more than one goal in either match, but Dortmund could really tear us a new one. Aubameyang and Reus v Kolarov and Otamendi......

I'd rather play Atletico than Dortmund - at least you're always "in the game" against them. It's unlikely that there would be a win by more than one goal in either match, but Dortmund could really tear us a new one. Aubameyang and Reus v Kolarov and Otamendi......

Vinny will be back in the team and back to the Vinny we know by then (I hope !!!!!!)

If not I would like to see think something else will have been sorted out and we're not still persisting with those two in 3 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.