Champions League Games 7/8 March

Di Maria should have had a penalty. Very similar to Sterling incident against Spurs.

Suarez no penalty. Disgraceful.

Out of curiosity what are the chances of Barca drawing, Madrid, Atletico, Sevilla or Bayern? Suspect they will get us, Juve or Dortmund.

Didn't watch the game but I bet PsG went to defend the 4-0 didn't they? That's always a stupid way to play, inviting the opposition to score. Psg should've just played the same style which brought them them the 4-0 win in the first leg.

Neither would you if the ref had done his job and gave Suarez a second yellow for diving.
You would be out of the competition.

Yes, but a comeback like that was never going to happen without some form of luck. Not like PSG didn't have any chances they hit the post and missed 2 one v one. In the last 11 minutes PSG passed the ball 4 times 3 of which after they conceded.

Yes, but a comeback like that was never going to happen without some form of luck. Not like PSG didn't have any chances they hit the post and missed 2 one v one. In the last 11 minutes PSG passed the ball 4 times 3 of which after they conceded.

Define "luck". I think the word implies an element of chance. I think the problem some people have is that they don't think it was just a matter of pure chance that meant the ref seemed to favour Barca with so many of the decisions.

Define "luck". I think the word implies an element of chance. I think the problem some people have is that they don't think it was just a matter of pure chance that meant the ref seemed to favour Barca with so many of the decisions.

The ref gave yellow to Busi for complaining and a yellow to Suarez for a dive earlier, Busi even misses the next game. It's one thing when the ref is having a bad game another when he's favoring. Even Neymar PK was called by the linesman. At home most cases then not team get the better rub of salt due to the crowd noises and general pressure. I believe that is still a form of luck, we kept attacking had almost 80% possession constantly being in their half we were bound to get majority of the calls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.