Champions League Games | Last 16 | 13/14 Feb

PSG vs Real will be really good

PSG will be determined , with so much they have spent... Real only chance of a trophy this season , the UCL

Happy one of them will be out

Always injured these days isn't he?

nope... very much fit..zidane prefered isco to him to counter PSG's 4-3-3 with a 4-4-2 diamond with Isco at the top of it

REAL MADRID XI - Navas; Nacho, Varane, Ramos, #Marcelo; Modric, #Casemiro, Kroos; Isco; Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo.

PSG XI - Areola; #Alves, #Marquinhos (c), Kimpembe, Berchiche; Verratti, Lo Celso, Rabiot; Mbappé, Cavani, #Neymar. #UCL

Thiago Silva Dropped

I'd like all the english teams knocked out,then they can concentrate on reeling in the rags and forcing them down to 5th or 6th
I’d like them out so they don’t get the opportunity to knock us out... can you imagine the media fallout!!

Can't see Porto getting anything but battered tbh, they've done well this year and Concecao has been excellent, but it's not a classic team by any stretch. If they can get Brahimi the ball then he can cause some problems but I wouldn't give them a chance of keeping the dippers out. Danilo being injured is a huge loss as well, he'd have been vital stopping the quick counters

I'd like all the english teams knocked out,then they can concentrate on reeling in the rags and forcing them down to 5th or 6th

Somewhat hoping for this. Honestly I'd like the rags to get thru this round and humiliated next (just for the fixture congestion) and I can't see Liverpool falling to Porto over two legs. Then just have Juve and Barca take care of business so Chelsea and Spurs can focus on the league (even with still being in the FA Cup).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.